C.A.P. Celebrating Autistic Parents,
C.A.P. <Click here.Look what I found!, yay!:
"Purposes of this Site
- To show that autistic people can be parents, and can be good parents.
- To celebrate the oft-neglected positive side of autistic parenting.
- To discuss the ways in which autistic parents can sometimes be particularly good for autistic children.
- To describe and fight discrimination against autistic parents and potential parents.
- To describe the positive experiences of children of autistic parents.
- To dispel damaging myths and stereotypes around autistic parenting.
- To connect ideas from other disability communities to what happens to autistic parents."